Hearing loss is a serious issue for millions of people across the country. It can hamper your relationships, negatively impact your overall quality of life, and worsen over time. So, when it’s time to look for a hearing solution, there is a lot on the line. You may be asking “what is the best hearing aid on the market in 2022?” or “what is the strongest hearing aid available?” The hearing solution market is full of different hearing aid types and costs. In this blog we are going to look at some of the best, strongest, and most financially friendly hearing solutions.
What is the Most Advanced Hearing Aid?
When it comes to determining the best hearing aids available, it’s really a matter of how you define best. If we define the best as the most advanced, there are a few hearing solutions that jump off the page. Advanced hearing aids tend to boast a lot of technical specifications and features. For example:
- Livio Ai by Starkey- These hearing aids harness the power of artificial intelligence to provide improved hearing in even the most challenging environments. They offer top performance in busy settings and when talking with people wearing facemasks. These hearing aids are full of tech savvy features like Bluetooth connectivity, activity tracking, fall detection, transcribing, translating, and more!
- Moment by Widex- This solution offers a natural sounding experience, boasting that over 90% of customers are satisfied with these aids. The lightning-fast speed with which Moment processes sounds eliminates any of the unwanted delays common within other hearing solutions. These hearing aids are rechargeable, can run for 37 hours on one charge, and offer smartphone connectivity allowing for music, calls, and other media to go straight to the aids.
What is the Strongest Hearing Aid on the Market?
If you want to determine which hearing aid is the best based on strength, the list looks a little bit different. These hearing solutions are going to be more powerful and offer better hearing improvement to those suffering from severe to profound hearing loss.
- Oticon Exceed– These hearing aids offer a whole slew of features to help compensate for severe hearing loss. Instead of only focusing on the person in front of you, this solution accounts for 360 degrees of an environment, allowing you to pick up on sounds from anywhere, and even differentiate speech from noise. They also provide clear, stable, and whistle-free listening. Oticon Exceed also accounts for the fundamental process of hearing, scanning around 100 times per second to keep up with your brain’s activity.
- Phonak Naida Marvel 90– These hearing aids offer a powerful solution for hearing in noisy settings or over distance. They promote better speech understanding and focus less effort on noise, using their proprietary Roger™ technology.
Best Hearing Aid for Tinnitus 2022
Hearing loss occurs on a spectrum and can present in many different ways and symptoms. For some, the most annoying part of hearing loss is the sound of ringing in your ears, known as tinnitus. For folks looking to relieve their tinnitus, these hearing solutions are worth a look.
- Oticon More- These rechargeable hearing aids are best for individuals suffering from mild to severe hearing loss. Among their noteworthy features is Oticon’s Tinnitus SoundSupport which plays relief sounds like ocean waves and white noise to diminish tinnitus sounds.
- Signia Silk– This hearing solution runs on a disposable battery that needs changing after around 7 days of use. These hearing aids use Notch therapy to identify the frequency of tinnitus and help the ringing fade into the background. They also employ white noise to mask the disruptive sound of tinnitus.
Best Cheap Hearing Aid
While hearing solutions can definitely be expensive, it’s not a great idea to just look for cheap hearing aids. It’s recommended to determine what features you require, and from there find the best priced solution for your needs. With that in mind, here is a budget conscious option we would stand behind.
- Phonak Lyric- The first ever 100% invisible hearing aid to deliver natural sound is also available on a subscription basis, so the upfront cost is more manageable for most users. The Lyric offers 24/7 wearing, hearing, and tinnitus relief.
The Best Hearing Solution for You: Concept by Iowa Hearing
No matter where you are at in your journey with hearing loss, here at Concept by Iowa Hearing we can help you navigate through the next steps. With no conflicts of interest or pressure from manufacturers, our clinicians can impartially help find the best hearing solution for you. We are in the business of treating hearing loss and delivering top quality care. For more on your options, find a location near you.